Our graduates leave with a quality education, and real-world skills they can use in the workplace. Macleay students understand and appreciate the edge this gives them – and we have the data to prove it.
Each year The Department of Education and Training surveys students at higher education institutions including Macleay College for the Quality Indicators for Learning and Teaching (QILT) report. The report outlines student satisfaction data in institutions across Australia. It allows students to compare study experience and employment data from higher education institutions across Australia.
The QILT national survey has been released and Macleay College received extraordinary results across the board, registering scores higher than the national average in all areas of the student experience.
- Teaching quality approval rating of 92.7% (national average 81.5%)
- Skills development approval rating of 92% (national average 81.2%)
- Overall educational experience approval rating of 88.6% (national average 79.9%).
- Learner engagement approval rating 87.4% (national average 64%)
- Student support services approval rating 85.7% (national average 72%)
- Learning resources approval rating 86.1% (national average 85.2%)
We attribute these incredible results to our industry leading lectures, small class sizes, practical based learning approach, highly supportive staff, focus on positive education and on-site pastoral care facilities.
Wondering how Macleay measures up to other institutions? Head to https://www.qilt.edu.au/ and compare all participating higher education providers.